Take me there, to the world of illusion.

Wednesday, November 30

Good to have a long break.

It's 29th November, but to be exact, 30th November since its past midnight. It'll be probably the happiest day during this holiday. I'm gonna head to Taiping, Malaysia. But to JB with my godmum for a night at cousin's house first. If you guys are wondering where the place i mentioned is, it's near Ipoh. It's a good place if you wanna have a good break. Good food, good scenery..


I'll be back on the 17/18th of next month, December. I'm not sure either because it can be confirmed by then.

Having a long long stay there, which my siblings and me have always wanted. Since godmum is returning on the 30th, so i suggested that why don't we follow her along too. Yes, we are doing so.

I'm not sure what am i going to there but i guess i won't be bored to tears, like here, in Singapore. We will be reaching at TPG on Friday early morning. Was chatting with BiaogeT on Facebook just now, and he's gonna bring us out on Saturday!!! So excited and happy. He specially came and used his studying time and stuffs, he said that he has a heavy workload in school..... So touched though. ;')

There will be interesting things to do there. Maybe i'll explore the place, everything there. Kinda cool huh.

Dad and Mum will be leaving Singapore on the 9th December, joining us there in TPG. So the 3 of us will be leave in care to my aunties and uncles and biaoges.

I'll come back with many photos and do a proper post! I hope my camera won't run out of memory space... But it wouldn't i guess, there's a 8GB memory card given by my father, i won't be a mad cow and use it all finish. (I hope). And yes, i can now snap photos using my new phone, Samsung Galaxy S2.. Must really use it. I thought it was $248 w contract but it wasn't, it turned out to be $400plus... Expensive.

In case i forget what i do during the 17days or more there, my phone have a 'Mini Diary' which enables me to write my diary and post pictures too! So i'll be updating there! So awesome.

Most important thing to do there is to take photos, cause it is a beautiful memory taken by the camera which will be permanent, and when you browse through the photos, you will realise a smile on your face.

That's it. Have fun on your holidays too!

No comments:

Post a Comment