在这一2012年: 謝謝你們 愛我的每個人,
"在我的人生最像一場惡夢的旅程
陪我掙脫, 勇敢地去醒來
當我的護衛, 為我禱告心靈更強韌"
This year does not feel like a year but days instead. Through the moments of struggling with life, chasing over happiness, removing scars and findng true friends, this year passed like a breeze.
Over the 17 years of my life, this year is probably the one that i have grew, the one that gave me the most thoughts. If it is possible, i will rather the most painful things that happened this year dont happen.. People say struggling is good because through struggles you learn and grow up, but i dont want that. Its still too hurting.
In the year of 2012, i made new friends and lost some. Realising who will be there for me till death makes us apart.. I dont blame those who left me but thank you for giving me a memory and somehow, you guys will make me learn. Why will i want someone who dont even want me in their life? Too disgusting.
No matter how many 'thank you' i say to the people who are there for me, who support me, who love me, its not enough. Deep down in my heart, i appreciate so damn much. Without you guys, i'll not have the courage to stand up and move on again. To those who know my story, thank you for staying till the end with me. I LOVE YOU.
This year is way too scary, my story is a secret to many. Whenever i think back, tears flow. Sometimes i blame god, for choosing me as the victim in this, making me a different person from before, but i guess this is one obstacle i ought to learn how to go over. Because i know god will guide me in my life, so i dont have to be afraid.
2013: I dont want to get hurt again, maybe i will but i just hope i wont get hurt as deep as before.
I shouldnt bother people who dont give a fuck about me.
I have to stop being so nice to some people because i'm used of and they climbed over my head, assholes.
Learn from the past and move on bravely.
I dont want to lose any more close friends..
For this new year to go over as quickly too. Having a major examination in this year might help in making the clock turn faster than usual.
HAPPINESS. In everything i do, i want.
"身边重要的人越来越少而留在身边的人越来越来越重要"
I'm gonna make 2013 a great one even if it seems impossible with my study life.
Xoxo.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY 2013!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment